What layers of “stuff” are creating a barrier between you and your dream of sharing your life with a good man? As a Dating and Relationship Coach for Women over 40, I see this all the time: women in their 40s, 50s and 60s still believing “truths” they glommed on to a lifetime ago.
What are you holding on to?
- Pain of old relationships
- Judgments from exes and family members
- Expectations or learned dysfunction from your family
- Influence from well-meaning friends
- Fear of the unknown
- Assumptions about what men want and don’t want
- Fear of feelings that date back to days past (that you can easily handle now)
Next time, I’ll give you some very specific tools to help you kick your crap to the curb.
If you need help clearing some old layers, click here to sign up for my free eCourse: The 7 Major Dating mistakes Women over 40 Make in their Search for Love. Or just pick up the phone and call me and let’s talk about how I can help you Find Hope and then Find Him.