Online Dating Coaching Circle
This Online Dating (Like a Grownup) Coaching Circle page contains all your program information and resources. Here is what you will find on this page:
- Your schedule and call access information.
- Replay of each session. (These will be posted within 2 hours after each session.)
- Transcript of each session. (These will be posted within 3 days following each session, with the exception of Session One.
This PRIVATE page is provided for you as a member of the Date Like a Grownup community. Please do not share this proprietary, copyrighted material with non-members.
Your Call-in Information
Dial-in Number:(712) 432-0075Code:294577#
Backup Number: (805) 360-1075
Some Reading and Resources – NEW!
- Click here to read about Marianne Williamson’s book A Return to Love
- Click here to read about Marianne Williamson’s book A Woman’s Worth
- Here is one of my favorite websites ElephantJournal.com
- Some fashion ideas for mature women
- You will be returning to this page often. Be sure to bookmark it or write down www.datelikeagrownup.com/coaching-circle1-resources
- In order to access some audios, you need the latest version of Adobe Flash. Click here to get the latest version. Note that many notepads do not have this feature. If you ONLY have a tablet and can not access, please notify us and we will arrange support.
- If you need logistical support, contact Carolin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coaching Session Replays and Transcripts
Coaching Call Schedule
Your Get Online, Get Noticed…Find Love Bonuses
I’m including these here in case you missed them during your Get Online program.
System requirements to view this video
You need a reasonably up-to-date browser and moderate bandwidth. Spreecast supports Internet Explorer versions 8 and 9, as well as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash, version 10.3 or higher is required. Click here to get the latest version. Note that webcasts do not render properly on many notepads, as they do not have Flash.
For more HELP you can refer to Spreecast and search their Support area. (Click here to start with help with volume problems.)