As all you Americans know, we’re heading into one of our famous three-day weekends (non-Americans, play along please): Memorial Day. This is the official start of the summer season: a time to remember all those who served in our military, a time to break out the BBQ and the bathing suit (ugh), and a time to unpack the white shoes and pants. Spring is ending soon and summer begins.
I have a challenge for all you to help kick off a new season:
In the spirit of the three-day weekend, I challenge you to make a list out of two or mare of these:
- 3 things you can do differently to bring Mr. Fabulous into your life
- 3 things you can do to celebrate the forward movement you’re making in your life
- 3 things you like about the current guy you’re dating
- 3 ways you can show him you care
- 3 ways he shows you he cares
- 3 things you love about yourself
- 3 things you love about your body
- 3 ways you can pamper yourself this weekend
I’ll start this off with MY list of 3 ways I’m going to show my Mr. Fabulous (better known as Larry) how much I care about him this weekend:
- Make sure when he comes home tonight the litter box is clean and all the junk I’ve had on our dining room table all week is put away.
- Snuggle on the couch with him while we watch his favorite movie, Animal House (He is a guy, after all.) WITHOUT my laptop nearby to distract me.
- Make him his favorite dinner, serve his favorite wine (anything from the Sonoma Valley), give him my undivided attention, and not make him do the dishes afterwards.
Now that it’s written and out there in the world, I’m bound to it! And knowing Larry (He’s pretty easy to please, like most guys.). the rewards will come back to me three-fold.
Happy three-day weekend to everyone!